Ms Anne Addison works in the Neurodevelopmental Assessment Clinic and the Developmental and Augmentative Communication service. She works with children with a wide range of neurodevelopmental difficulties and disabilities.
Anne is able to carry out functional assessments of performance within the areas of play, self-care and school based occupations (handwriting etc).
She is also able to assess for the provision of:
• Equipment, including specialist seating and manual handling equipment
• Augmentative and alternative communication
• Educational computer access solutions (hardware and software)
• Movement disorders including cerebral palsy
• Autism spectrum disorder and social communication difficulties
• Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
• Developmental co-ordination disorder
• Sensory processing difficulties
• BSc Occupational Therapy
• MSc Occupational Therapy
• Postgraduate training in relation to child development and the management of neurological conditions as well as the assessment and provision of equipment and home adaptations
• Trained in the administration of the Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development (Bayley-III) and the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule
• British Association of Occupational Therapists
• Health and Care Professions Council
• College of Occupational Therapists Specialist Section Children, Young People and Families
• Utilising assistive technology to facilitate the participation of children with neurodevelopmental disabilities and movement disorders in functional occupations.
Refer your child to Ms Anne Addison
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.
Ms Anne Addison Details
Share Ms Anne Addison profile with someone: