Miss Bates is a highly specialist Speech and Language Therapist working in the Neurodisability team. She has worked at Great Ormond Street Hospital since April 2012.
Her special interests include alternative and augmentative communication for children who have complex needs and the assessment of children with autism spectrum disorders.
- Alternative and augmentative communication
- Developmental language disorders
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Cerebral palsy
- Human Communication Sciences BSc (Hons), University College London
- Member of the Health and Care Professions Council
- Member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
Miss Kim Bates Details
Share Miss Kim Bates profile with someone: