Miss Bates is a highly specialist Speech and Language Therapist working in the Neurodisability team. She has worked at Great Ormond Street Hospital since April 2012.
Her special interests include alternative and augmentative communication for children who have complex needs and the assessment of children with autism spectrum disorders.
- Alternative and augmentative communication
- Developmental language disorders
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Cerebral palsy
- Human Communication Sciences BSc (Hons), University College London
- Member of the Health and Care Professions Council
- Member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
Refer your child to Miss Kim Bates
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.