The Neurosurgery department provides a tertiary service for children with disorders of the brain and spine that require surgical management. We offer surgical opinions, investigations and treatments for severe and complex patients.
Conditions we treat
- Hydrocephalus (including endoscopic management)
- Tumours of the brain and spinal cord
- Spina bifida and spinal dysraphism
- Congenital malformations of the central nervous system
- Central nervous system infections
- Craniofacial surgery
- Surgical treatment of epilepsy
- Complex cervical spinal surgery
- Trauma to the central nervous system
- Cerebrovascular disorders such as arterial venous malformation (AVM), aneurysms, Moya Moya disease, and cavernous haemangiomata
Refer your child for treatment
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.