Daily outpatient clinics, and the largest specialist service in Europe for children with endocrine problems and type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
The Department of Endocrinology and Diabetes provides the largest specialist service for children with endocrine problems and type 1 and type 2 diabetes in Europe.
We provide daily outpatient clinics for children with several disorders. We have also provided outreach clinic services to hospitals in Dublin, Dubai, UAE and Malta.
Conditions we treat
- Thyroid problems
- Septo-optic dysplasia and hypopituitarism
- Disorders of sexual differentiation and determination
- Calcium metabolism and bone disorders
- Late-effects of oncology therapy
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Diabetes mellitus
Refer your child for treatment
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.