Ms Gehan Abou-Ameira works within the paediatric Dental and Maxillofacial team at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH). She qualified in 2001 and in 2010 was awarded a Fellowship in Paediatric Dentistry from the Royal College of Surgeons (England) whereupon took up her post as a paediatric dental consultant at GOSH.
- Medically compromised children
- Dental trauma
- Oral surgery and general anaesthesia for full mouth rehabilitation and dental extractions
Her clinical interests are medically compromised children, dental trauma, endodontics, oral surgery and general anaesthesia for full mouth rehabilitation and dental extractions.
- MClin Dent in Paediatric Dentistry
- MPaed Dent from Royal College of Surgeons
- MCl in Dent - Distinction in both clinical and research
- Andreasen Prize for dental trauma and research at IAPD
- Fellow: Royal College of Surgeons
- Member: British Society of Paediatric Dentistry
- Member: International Association of Paediatric Dentistry
- Member: British Dental Association
- Member: Dental Protection Limited
Refer your child to Ms Gehan Abou-Ameira
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.