Liina Palm 医生
Dr Liina Palm is a Consultant Paediatric Pathologist at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH). Dr Palm completed her medical education at Tartu University, Estonia, in 1992 with a medical degree equivalent to MB BS (Hons). She undertook her training in general Histopathology at Tartu University Clinics and North-Estonian Regional Hospital, Tallinn, between 1992 and 1996. Dr Palm gained her paediatric and perinatal training through apprenticeships at several hospitals in different countries, including Germany, Sweden and the United States.
She was a pioneer in paediatric pathology in Estonia, by promoting it as a separate subspecialty of pathology and by setting up a network of paediatric and perinatal pathology at the main teaching hospitals of the country.
In 2004 Dr Palm moved to the UK and in January 2012 she took up her position at GOSH.
Dr Palm has a wide range of experience in perinatal and paediatric autopsy pathology, including specialist autopsy work for HM Coroners and for the Metropolitan Police. She is the Clinical Lead for the Mortuary Service at GOSH. Her main area of interest is sudden unexpected infant death (SUDI) and related issues.
- Consultant Pathologist
- Sudden unexpected infant death (SUDI) and related issues
- Medical degree from Tartu University, Estonia
- Training in general histopathology at Tartu University Clinics and North-Estonian Regional Hospital, Tallinn.
- Further training through apprenticeships in Germany, Sweden and the US
- Member of BRIPPA
- Member of the committee of the Pediatric Pathology Society
转诊您的孩子至Liina Palm 医生