Emma Bewick is a physiotherapist in the hip dysplasia clinic and has worked at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) since March 2021. She has experience with a variety of patients with complex conditions working with the orthopaedic team.
Prior to this, she worked in an adult's musculoskeletal (MSK) department at University College London Hospital and in paediatrics at the Royal London Hospital. She has paediatric experience in orthopaedics, trauma, MSK, neuro and respiratory.
- Management of a variety of spinal and orthopaedic patients including rare genetic conditions, spinal dysraphism, skeletal dysplasias and neuromuscular conditions.
- Orthopaedic and MSK conditions
- Post-operative orthopaedic care and rehab
- Pre-op assessment
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Paediatric MSK conditions
- Upper limb injuries and rehab
- Lower limb injuries and rehab
- Adolescent sport rehabilitation
- Sport specific rehab
- Physiotherapy BSc – University of Nottingham
- Advanced Physiotherapy: Paediatrics MSc – UCL (current student)
- CSP Member
- APCP Member
Refer your child to Ms Emma Bewick
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.