- Paediatric cardiac surgery
- FRCS(C-Th) (2011)
- PhD, University of Nottingham, UK (2008)
- MRCS(Eng) (2004)
- BM BS, University of Nottingham, UK (2001)
- BMedSci, University of Nottingham, UK (1999)
- Clinical Fellowships: Great Ormond Street Hospital and Birmingham Children's Hospital
- Cardiothoracic surgical training: West Midlands Cardiothoracic Surgical Training Programme
- Research fellowship: Royal Children's Hospital and Murdoch Children's Research Institute, Melbourne, Australia
- General surgical training: Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingham and Northern General Hospital, Sheffield
- General Medical Council
- Full registration with licence to practice (# 6028048)
- Specialist Register from August 2014, subspecialisation in congenital cardiac surgery
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Consultant Member of the Society for Cardiothoracic Surgery in Great Britain and Ireland
- Member of the European Association for Cardiothoracic Surgery
Mimic, B., Ilic, S., Vulicevic, I., Milovanovic, V., Tomic, D.k, Mimic, A., Stankovic, S., Zecevic, T., Davies, B., Djordjevic, M., 2016. Comparison of high glucose concentration blood and crystalloid cardioplegia in paediatric cardiac surgery: a randomized clinical trial. Interactive Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery. 10.
Rito, M.L., Davies, B., Brawn, W.J., Jones, T.J., Khan, N., Stickley, J., and Barron, D.J., 2014. Comparison of the Ross/Ross–Konno aortic root in children before and after the age of 18 months. European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery. 46, pp. 450-57.
Barron, D.J., Davies, B., 2013. The Atrial Switch Component of the Double-Switch Procedure: Management of Venous Anomalies and Role of the Superior Cavopulmonary Connection. Operative Techniques in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 18:3. Pp. 190-203.
Kay, M.D., Davies, B., Patel, K., Gourevitch, D., 2013. Aorto-oesophageal fistula following TEVAR: an unusual cause of mediastinal air. BMJ case reports.
Ben Davies 先生详情
与他人分享Ben Davies 先生的履历