At Great Ormond Street Hospital, our mission is to provide world-class clinical care and training, pioneering new research and treatments, in partnership with others, for the benefit of children in the UK and worldwide.
We aim to undertake groundbreaking translational and patient-orientated research across the breadth of paediatric disciplines.
- Developing novel, improved diagnostics for our patients and the wider population.
- Developing innovative and cutting-edge treatments and therapies for our patients.
- Performing high quality clinical trials of academic and industry-led medicines and therapeutics.
- Understanding and preventing the development and progression of childhood illnesses.
- Evaluating the impact and progression of disease and our interventions at a multidisciplinary level.