• Heart failure and transplant service
• General and foetal cardiac clinics
• Factors affecting outcomes of structural and functional heart disease
• Use of echo as a prognostic tool
• Paediatric and foetal cardiology at Great Ormond Street Hospital and Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospitals.
• BA(Hons) (Oxon) 1990, MBBS (London) 1993
• MRCP (UK) 1996, CCST in Paediatric Cardiology 2008
• Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health
• Member of the British Congenital Cardiac Association
• Rachel Andrews is currently co-ordinating the five year follow-up of the national Heart Failure from Heart Muscle Disease in Children study, on behalf of the British Congenital Cardiac Association.
DrF Rachel Andrews Details
Share DrF Rachel Andrews profile with someone: