Dr Angela Simcox
Dr Simcox has 20 years’ experience working with children and families with brain injuries and neurological conditions. She is a senior member of the GOSH neuropsychology department and is clinical lead for their neuro-oncology service.
Alongside this, she a medico-legal and neurorehabilitation private practice, and is part of a neurodevelopmental assessment multidisciplinary team. She has worked at regional neurosciences centres around the UK and set up a neurodevelopmental clinic in Cambodia.
Dr Simcox is a board member of the BPS Division of Neuropsychology Paediatric Faculty. She is involved in the training and supervision of paediatric neuropsychologists and clinical psychologists.
Complex assessment in brain injury and neurological conditions; neurorehabilition; medico-legal assessment in clinical negligence and personal injury cases.
- British Psychological Society Qualification in Clinical Neuropsychology leading to entry on the Specialist Register of Clinical Neuropsychologists
- Associate Fellow of British Psychological Society
- Postgraduate Diploma in Paediatric Clinical Neuropsychology
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (Joint Hons) Neuroscience and Psychology
Refer your child to Dr Angela Simcox
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.