Asia Morton is a highly specialist paediatric physiotherapist, who has worked in the NHS for 10 years in various teaching hospitals. She has had a broad range of clinical experience covering a variety of specialities, and she joined Great Ormond Street Hospital in 2013. Over the past 3 years she has helped to establish a physiotherapy inpatient service across both the international and private patient wards. Moreover, she has had experience working with international families and therefore she has a good understanding of cultural influences. She specialises in acute neurology and neurodevelopmental assessment and treatment as well as rehabilitation.
- Bone marrow transplant
- Neuro developmental assessment, treatment and complex rehabilitation.
- Physiology BSc 2003
- Physiotherapy MSc 2009
- Bobath Introductory course Hydrotherapy course
- Prechtl general movements course November 2017 Elaine
- Owen Gait analysis course 2018
- Member Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Registered with Health Professions Council
News & Publications
Refer your child to Ms Asia Morton
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.
Ms Asia Morton Details
Share Ms Asia Morton profile with someone: