Our service is comprised of specialist multidisciplinary teams providing complete assessment, diagnosis and advice on management of children with complex neurodevelopmental disorders.
The Wolfson Neurodisability Service provides comprehensive assessment, diagnosis and advice on management of children with complex neurodevelopmental disorders. The service is comprised of a number of specialist multidisciplinary teams. These professionals can include developmental paediatricians, paediatric neurologists, clinical psychologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, speech and language therapists and assistive technologists.
We endeavour to provide an understanding of children’s developmental difficulties and discuss these with the families, to respond to questions and provide specialist multidisciplinary assessments. We make recommendations for the child’s needs and provide comprehensive written reports for families and key professionals.
Conditions we treat
- Autism spectrum conditions
- Complex autistic spectrum conditions
- Cerebral palsy
- Neurodisabilities relating to head injury
- Dyspraxia and development co-ordination disorder
- Epilepsy and associated developmental problems
- Visual impairment
- Learning disability
- Movement disorders
- Angelman Syndrome
- Metabolic disorders with neurological complications
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Sturge-Weber Syndrome and associated medical and developmental problems
Refer your child for treatment
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.