Mr Neil Dorward is an Honorary Consultant Neurosurgeon at Great Ormond Street Hospital, and an Honorary Senior Lecturer at the Royal Free and University College Medical School in London. He performs paediatric pituitary, skull base and spinal surgery.
- Endoscopic central skull base surgery
- Endoscopic pituitary surgery
- Image guided neurosurgery
- Core member Pituitary MDT
- Spinal surgery
- Cervical disc replacement
- Instrumented spinal surgery
- Spinal fusion
- Minimal access spinal surgery
- Image guided spinal surgery
- Core member Spinal MDT
- Endoscopic Pituitary and central Skull Base Surgery, extended endoscopic procedures
- Spinal surgery including prosthetic disc replacement, Minimal Access and percutaneous implant techniques and image-guided spinal surgery
- Image-Guided Neurosurgery, including Image-Guided Neuroendoscopy and Frameless Stereotactic Surgery
- Ultrasound elastography for delineation of tumour boundaries during open cranial surgery
- BSc London University 1986
- MB BS St. Mary’s Hospital Medical School (Imperial College) 1989
- MS University of London 1999
- Society of British Neurological Surgeons.
- British Cervical Spine Society (Associate Member).
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine (Section of Clinical Neurosciences Council Member, & Hon Secretary)
- Queen Square Alumnus Association.
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
- British Association of Spinal Surgeons
Director and lead supervisor of research programme in collaboration with the Institute of Cancer Research into ultrasound elastography in the brain, tumours and epilepsy. 2 PhDs awarded, one under assessment.
deSouza, R.M., Uff, C., Galloway, M., Dorward, N.L., 2014. Spinal epidural hematoma caused by pseudogout: a case report and literature review. Global Spine J. 4(2) pp. 105-8.
Pulhorn, H., Bradford, R., Dorward, N., Murphy, M., Shieff, C., Thorne, L., Maurice-Williams, R., 2014. History of Neurosurgery at the Royal Free Hospital in London. Br J Neurosurg. 28(3) pp. 387-9
Chan, H.W., Pressler, R., Uff, C., Gunny, R., St Piers, K., Cross, H., Bamber, J., Dorward, N., Harkness, W., Chakraborty, A., 2014. A Novel Technique of Detecting MRI-Negative Lesion in Focal Symptomatic Epilepsy: Intraoperative ShearWave(tm) Elastography. Epilepsia. 55(4) pp. 30-3.
Gurazada, K., Ihuoma, A., Galloway, M., Dorward, N., Wilhelm, T., Khoo, B., Bouloux, P.M., 2013. Nasally located ectopic ACTH-secreting pituitary adenoma (EAPA) causing Nelson’s syndrome: diagnostic challenges. Pituitary.
Nageshwaran, S., Mullin, S., Cowley, P., Dorward, N., Mort, D., Weil, R.S., 2013. Subarachnoid Haemorrhage as the presenting feature in Lumbar Spinal AVM. Pract Neurol. 13(5) pp. 319-21.
أحل طفلك إلى سيد Neil Dorward
استخدم النموذج التالي لإحالة طفل للعلاج. سيتصل بك أحد أعضاء فريقنا خلال يومي عمل (الإثنين – الجمعة)